Most people think that being a gecko is easy. They think we just soak up the sun, patter around, eating bugs and all. But it’s really not like that—not at all. At least for me it isn’t. You see, I never wanted to just be a gecko, but an explorer, a traveler. See the world. A traveling gecko, yeah, that’s a good life in my book. Having real adventures, not just a trip across the pond. I never really had a destination in mind; I just wanted to go someplace new and discover buried treasure or a forgotten tribe or a mysterious island with temples and swaggering pirates. Yeah—that’s what I want. So here I am, crossing this street, guitar on my back, a song in my head, and no X to mark the spot. I wonder if pirates like guitar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment