Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sales

Why a gecko? Well, I am Gecko, so you'd think I'd know the answer. It's actually quite simple: if a salesman in a suit told you that there was this great sale tommorrow, you'd say "oh really" and move on. He's probably out for a commission. But if a cute little gecko with a guitar on his back told you that there was great sale tommorrow, you'd believe him. Because I'm just that kind of gecko--someone you can talk to and believe. I'm not a person, so you don't have to worry about parental ratings or commissions or how much you'll get for your trade-in. I'll even entertain the kids while you're gone; I'll bet they love singing camp songs and roasting marshmallows.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Dear Gecko,
I was curious if you ever considered going on tour. I mean being that I hear that you play an awesome guitar solo I was just curious. Thanks much love!

Your # 1 Fan