Saturday, July 22, 2006
What I Know
I've never been one to stick to a plan. I mean, yeah I like to know what I'm doing, but I can't stand the details. They're tiring--and a bit boring. I'd rather have a general idea, then build on that as I go. Us geckos don't have time to sit around and plan everything; by the time we'd finish, we'd be eaten! But as I've been traveling, I've met people who like to get everything just so--just right the first time around. They think they know every possibility. And that's fine, but I want to ask them what happens when something changes. Odds are, something's going to mess up their plans: the world is just too big and complicated. Me, on the other hand, I'd rather just go through and learn along the way. It's not like I know any more than you. And besides, if you ever meet someone who actually knows what they're talking about, send them to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
:D Cute!
Hi Will
Post a Comment